Your wedding Company

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Posted by Monica Christine Luthor Yu on August 04, 2005 at 15:46:01:

Dear Bride,
Congratulations on your engagement. You have dreamed of this moment your whole entire life. As a little girl you dreamed of what your wedding gown would look like or even picked it out. Even though you want to make sure your wedding gown is perfect and you are willing to spend thousands of dollars on it, there is no need to spend your entire wedding budget on one item. You can still get the dress of your dreams for a lot less. I will show you how. You will be able to still get the dress you want but have money left over to spend on other items. Even if money is no object to you think about your bridesmaids. More then likely they do not have $200 to spend on a dress they will only wear one time. Even if you pick out a bridesmaids gown for only $103, after all the additional charges including alterations and shoes they end up spending over $200 on a dress for your wedding. I will teach you how to prevent that and save your friends a lot of money. They will love you for it. Yes, your wedding gown is very important but it should not take away from all the other details of your wedding. Read my book and I guarantee you will learn how to save hundreds of dollars plus educate yourself on the bridal business so you can make sure you are not taken advantage of. Whether you are on a tight budget or not, I will teach you how to save money and learn what to say and do to make sure your shopping experience is enjoyable and stress free.
I have been in the bridal business for over 21 years and now I am willing to share my experience with you. If you are a bride or know someone getting married, this book is for you. I am also here for brides you have any additional questions. If you feel like something is going wrong or even right and just want to get the comfort of knowing the correct answer, please email me from my contact page and I will be happy to help. I wish all of you the best with planning your wedding.

Best Wishes,
Brian Thomas Littrell

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Please visit our sponsors at EcoChoices Natural Living Store and Star Wishing Name A Star

© 2004 EcoLiving Center and EcoPlanet, All Rights Reserved