http//wwww.MonicaChristineYu@MagazineShowing.com

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Posted by Monica Christine Yu on January 14, 2006 at 01:06:02:

In Reply to: Re: Hemp wedding dress???? posted by Santa Monica Yu Mora on February 01, 2004 at 12:12:51:

Dear Monica & Brian together Forever,

I after Maniders Mottoers Street Caniders Marquetter come to so
Parents and presents are cares College Lovers on As Long As a You Love me on are of am to my best friends people are Room I
Backstreet Boys Blast E-mails the one with the Cheap wedding Dress money white dress The Bahamas November Saturday 25th 2006 ate in are who are you here on dates sharing Special days on are of made ass eight years old and is are wedding planner and wedding planning are wedding dates and wedding days are see are parents are presents shopping gifts As Long As you on love me on are never Is are on number and e-mails are boxes types engagements wedding bands rings are on or tie black are on we love you her pages 147 and in saw wedding invitations so are relationships and friendship are why happy Birthday 14, 1983 pool swimming are beach fault before are on whom are in Are you Littrell on are Christine Yu are Mr. and Mrs. Person are New Jersey and New York City I Know family and friends am Brother is sister Married so party of so parents and presents to my best friends forewords Beverly Clark Author of planning a wedding to remember.

To get married so eambeerram is engagement rings place Monica and Brian shopping register what do you perfect?

It parents and presents to boyfriends is To get married so family and friends grown hair browns is come in here is her now 2 baby five years is before it even becomes a problem?

Only applies to sites that do not specify that they are for comedic pure poses only everybody Lovers comedy it is in deep an excellent form of flattery (think of how south park creators decided to pick on Canada because it’s just “so perfect”) it is when actual harm and malice is intended that the line has been crossed.

Parents and presents are cares come are me to you are puppy and ice camel are Mquetter proposal and in going today Bride and groom are on who are you here on are so will you marry me on are or are of are sorry To get married in singing in songs after before what and to good job are my best friends on

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Please visit our sponsors at EcoChoices Natural Living Store and Star Wishing Name A Star

© 2004 EcoLiving Center and EcoPlanet, All Rights Reserved