[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Posted by Michelle on March 03, 2003 at 00:42:18:

In Reply to: HELP posted by kelley on February 13, 2003 at 00:49:43:

I am not sure if this holds in Washington, but in California you can have someone appointed for the day to marry you. It is called deputy commissioner of civil marriages. To find out if this is possible in Washington, contact your county auditor or whoever you would get your marriage license from and see if it is an option. Good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Please visit our sponsors at EcoChoices Natural Living Store and Star Wishing Name A Star

© 2001 EcoLiving Center and EcoPlanet, All Rights Reserved