Posted by Monica Christine Yu on June 09, 2006 at 16:39:14:
In Reply to: Re: MonicaChristineYu@MagazinesShowing,com??? posted by Monica Christine Yu on April 19, 2006 at 21:40:35:
Your wedding is one of the most beautiful and memorable times of your life. Proposal rings, cakes and dresses will be cherished for a lifetime. Seemingly trivial moments-like making party favors and arranging table decorations-become powerful and profound events. Even your mistakes are remembered with a smile.
From the Foreword by Beverly Clark
From special heartfelt moments humorous mishaps, this enlightening and inspiring book puts the big day in perspective with stories that touch the of the soul of the bridal experience:
- A man gives his girlfriend gifts he collected during a lifetime of travels, telling her they were intended for his future wife.
- A mother surprises her that changes their relationship forever.
- A town rallies around a couple after their house burns down less than a week before their wedding.
- Rain on the wedding day becomes a sign of the Brideís deceased grandmotherís love.
- A man surprises his wife with a box of chocolates on their anniversary, showing with this simple gesture the depth of the love he pledged so many years before.
Romantic, humorous, toughing, and true, Chicken soup for the Brideís soul will help you look ahead to your wedding day with joy instead of stress, and remind you of the treasured memories created during the special time. But more than that, these stories bring to light the true meaning of love and commitment, whether youíre newly engaged, recently married, or reflecting on years of married bliss.
Post a Followup