Eco Gift Registry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Posted by Gail Bohan on August 31, 2001 at 11:18:20:

I have been looking around this board and find the information very useful. I thought I would add to it by letting everyone know that there is another store offering online gift registry for earth friendly gifts www.eco-interiors.com All the items are made from recycled, reclaimed or natural materials. 95% of the items are made in the USA and the other 5% is made by co-ops of artisians in other countries. And when you call you actually speak to the owner not a recording.
Hope you enjoy it and find it useful

Gail Bohan

Follow Ups:



Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Green Weddings ]

Please visit our sponsors at EcoChoices Natural Living Store and Star Wishing Name A Star

© 2001 EcoLiving Center and EcoPlanet, All Rights Reserved