Posted by Photos2Share on September 20, 2002 at 14:40:37:
Share Your Wedding Photographs with Friends & Family!
I can help you share your wedding photographs with your friends and family around the country. I can create for you a digital photo album that can be emailed or ground-mailed to your friends and family members. Your eAlbum can be ready in just a few days.
Here's a brief overview of the eAlbums:
- Personalized - each eAlbum is personalized to your specifications.
- Link Your Pictures! - Photos in the eAlbum can be linked to their the full size version, so your friends and family can keep or print each individual picture
- Small file size - for rapid download and transfer or saved to a 3.5" floppy disk or CD-R.
- Easily distributed - can be emailed or downloaded
- Stand alone applications. - No need to waste time downloading or installing plugins, browsers, or computer programs.
- Similar to a Book or magazine - universally understood format.
- Viewable Offline - users can look at it anytime, anywhere, even offline.
- Suitable for low-end PC's - no need to have the newest PC on the market, which make them acceptable
to a wider audience.
- Printable - able to print single pages, a range of pages or a whole book. Print actual resolution or scale to whole page.
- Time and Cost Saver - saves on pre-production, printing and distribution costs associated with traditional media.
My albums can be viewed on a computer by anyone at any time. They do not require an internet connection, or require any prior computer experience. All you would have to do is provide the photographs and some information about your wedding, and I'll take care of the rest. It's that simple.
If you'd like more information go to my website for contact info: www.saponi.com/wedding/. On my site, you'll find all the information regarding price, quality and examples of albums I've created for other people.
Post a Followup